Anesthesia Chamber, Small - 16" x 7" x 7"
- Anesthesia Chambers allow a method of anesthetic induction without use of short-acting barbiturates. Removable dividers accommodate various size animals - eliminating wasted gas and saving money. Closed airtight system creates a healthy atmosphere for working staff. Using the chamber allows a quick and humane induction method to patient, with less anesthetic exposure to veterinarian and staff during a potentially difficult procedure. Lid seals tightly preventing loss of anesthetic gas.
- Designed for use with laboratory species, birds, feline, canine, ferrets, mink, rabbits, raccoons, skunks and reptiles
- Manufactured of clear, durable polycarbonate allowing for close observation of the patient during induction (particularly important because airway obstruction is possible)
- Versatile and practical, removable chamber dividers allow chambers to accommodate various size animals (excess chamber volume will slow the rise in anesthetic concentration and the onset of induction)
- Lid has a handle to aid in transportation of the animal from the cage to the induction area
- All ports are strategically located in multiple positions per chamber space
- Unlike acrylic chambers, may be cleaned with most antiseptics
- Custom manufacturing is available for specific needs
- Warranty against defects in materials and manufacturing for thirty (30) days from the date of shipment of product to customer
Includes removable divider. Smaller patients only. Holds up to approximately a 10 lb animal.